Oasis the World School offer a high quality educational experience and nurturing environment that fosters sharp learning skills. We are proud of the caliber of our staff and the work that they do; we are even prouder of the students with whom we work day by day.
At Oasis the World School we have strived to make our admission process as simple as possible to ensure that all prospective parents enjoy a stress free application experience.
Step 1: Admission Enquiry:
Submit the online Enquiry Form from this link or visit the school admissions office. Our counsellor will get back to you to answer your questions and collect the required information.
Step 2: Registration
The parents are requested to visit the school Admission Office, fill out the registration form and purchase the school prospectus. Kindly carry one latest Passport size photo of the child and the parent along with self-attested Date of Birth certificate
Step 3: School Visit & Interaction with the Principal
Parents / Guardians are invited to visit the school campus to understand the culture and ethos of the Institution. A meeting can be scheduled with the Principal, so parents can have an interaction with the Head of the school, ask questions and collect any information they require.
Step 4: Form submission
The parent needs to fill up the admission form and ensure all documents are in order. Kindly intimate the school in case your child requires some special assistance due to any health reasons.
|Play Group||2 Years +|
|Nursery||2 Years 6 Months+|
|LKG||3 Years 6 Months+|
|UKG||4 Years 6 Months+|
|Class 1||5 Years 6 Months+|
|Class 2||6 Years 6 Months+|
|Class 3||7 Years 6 Months+|
|Class 4||8 Years 6 Months+|
|Class 5||9 Years 6 Months+|
The following documents need to be submitted along with the Registration Form
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Copy of Report Card of previous year (only needed for admission to class 1 onwards)
List of documents required at the time of admission:
- Evidence of having graduated from the previous class.
- 4 photographs student
- 2 parents photographs
- Original TC from the previous school (for students seeking admission from class 1 onwards)
- Proof of residence
- Original Certificates may be produced at the time of admission for verification
- Photocopies of all achievement certificates in the field of Academics, Sports, Extra Curricular activities.
- The Admission documentation booklet must also be completed and duly signed by both Parents. It contains information which will assist you in your relationship with the School.
Acceptance of Admission:
- Students are admitted on First Come, First Served basis depending on vacancies
- We conduct no formal interviews with the child or the parent.
- Selected candidates will be required to make the fee payment within 7 days of the declaration of the result.
- The school reserves the right to admissions. In all matters pertaining to admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
Step 5: Payment of Fees
Once the above steps are satisfactorily completed parents will receive an admission offer and may pay the applicable fees to confirm admission.
Step 6: Parent Orientation Program:
There will be a parent orientation program before the beginning of the new academic session. This program will acquaint the parents with the Vision, Mission & Ethos of the school.